Website Camp Bow Wow Ridgeland
Camp Bow Wow® provides a fun, safe and upscale environment for dogs to play, romp and receive lots of love and attention! Camp Bow Wow is a premier doggy day care and overnight boarding facility. We are looking to hire fun, energetic, hardworking people who LOVE dogs!
Camp Counselors support daily operations by overseeing the interactive behaviors of day care and overnight Campers and by maintaining a clean and safe facility. Full time and part time positions are available! We are open 365 days a year so availability on weekends and holidays is a must.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Ensure the safety of all Campers by following strict operational policies.
• Manage groups of dogs of various sizes in an open play yard environment.
• Observe and learn canine behavior and body language in order to appropriately assign Campers to the proper play yards.
• Feed Campers as directed.
• Perform health and happiness checks on Campers throughout the day.
• Perform baths, nail trims, and other basic grooming tasks.
• Clean play yards, cabins, and all common spaces: mopping, sweeping and scrubbing.
• Willingness to become Pet First Aid and CPR certified.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• A love of dogs and a passion for their proper care, health and happiness.
• No direct experience required, but previous experience working with dogs a plus!
• Reliable transportation.
• Must be able to work various shifts, including weekends and some holidays.
• Punctuality is key in this role—we open early every single day of the year.
• Ability to stand/walk for an entire shift and the ability to lift 50 pounds.
Must be able to work flexible schedule – Camp is open 7 days/week, so weekends and holidays are required but time off is permitted with advance notice. Available 6:30am to 7:30pm any day of the week.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $7.50 to $8.00/hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com