This position will be provided training and guidance by an Sr. HR Specialist. Duties will be to perform client service requests related to Human Resource administration such as complete new hire onboarding, process wage orders and garnishments, respond to verification of employment, process employee termination paperwork, some benefits administration.
· Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
· Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
· Provide assistance in administering employee benefit programs and worker’s compensation plans.
· Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
· Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
· Search employee files to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus and finance companies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org