American Horror Story is a TV show that airs on FOX every Wednesday at 9 PM central. The premise of the show is that each season focuses a completely different horror story including all of the spooky things you can imagine. Each season has a completely different setting and cast of characters, making no one safe from death. If you enjoy shows that are creepy, weird, and all together insane and enjoy entertainment such as Miss. Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, and Scream Queens, I would highly suggest you go check this show out. It is currently on Netflix and Hulu.

WARNING: THIS SHOW DOES CONTAIN ADULT THEMES AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.

SPOILERS START HERE:

Season Overview: This season of American Horror Story named Apocalypse has been one of my favorites yet! The crossover between the Murder House and Coven and the fact that they finally gave a concrete answer to if the seasons are connected made this season so interesting.

Thing I Loved: I had no idea what to expect from this season but, I loved every bit of it. Coven has always been my favorite seasons so seeing the return of the witches and the mood that comes with them was so nice. I also loved how it started with the Apocalypse and then flashed back to reveal how it all came to be. I can not fail to mention the return of Jessica Lange, Emma Roberts, and Billie Lourd which made me enjoy the season even more. I really did love the evolution of Madison’s character and that we finally get to see some sort of arc from her that we failed to see in Coven. The season really picked up after the Witches showed up and every episode since has been AMAZING. Episode 9 was INSANE. Michael and Mrs. Mead literally wiped out the whole Coven which I knew was going to happen eventually but I did not expect it to go down like that.

Things I Didn’t Like: I’m not sure what the point of introducing all the characters in the first couple episodes was considering they got killed off and were never mentioned or brought up again. It honestly felt really slow until the witches showed up.I am also kind angry about how bad Cordelia treats Madison considering all she’s done to prove herself this season. I also feel that we should of spent more time with the Coven and less time on Michael’s backstory. Yes, I know it’s important but, it felt kind of drawn out. It is kind of making me not like Cordelia as much. I also wish this season had been longer. I have no clue how they’re going to tie up all the loose ends in one episode.

Favorite Episode: Return To Murder House was probably my favorite American Horror Story episode to date. We got to see the Murder House again and all of its cast of characters. And it was nice to get to see that considering it was the beginning of American Horror Story. It was also nice to Madison’s soft side and see how hell really changed her.

Hope For The Finale: Because there is so much that still has not been answered, I kind of hope that Apocalypse Part 2 gets announced. This season was so amazing that I am perfectly okay with another season of it. I also hope we can finally see what happens after the Witches show up to the Outpost 3. And possibly some reason that they resurrected Dinah because the last episode revealed that she had part in the slaughter of the coven.