Wednesday, April 27, intramural activities on the Holmes Goodman Campus commenced their final activity with the conclusion of their ongoing dodgeball tournament. With six teams in total, the reigning champions, The Average Joe’s, emerged victorious once again. Although the Goodman Campus has sustained damage from severe weather, spirits are still high. Spirits were so high, individuals off campus made the trip just to show support for their fellow team and classmates.

When interviewed, Intramural Director Sidney Kimble voiced her hopeful outlook on the situation, and how she plans to make the best under the present circumstances.

“I plan on bringing back all the same stuff we did this semester,” Kimble said. “I am also looking to add a wiffle ball court, a badminton court and a few other things I have up my sleeve.”

If you are interested in participating in these activities, they will resume next semester. You or a fellow student can reach Kimble in the fitness center on the Goodman Campus from 1:30 p.m to 6 p.m.