JOB SUMMARY: Creates, manages and executes project plans to support the ongoing needs of the company’s IT function. Coordinates resources, establishes deadlines, tracks the progress of projects and compiles status reports for senior management. Builds working relationships within the company, with vendors and other departments involved in the projects. Relies on limited knowledge and professional oversight to achieve goals. Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected. High level of trustworthiness and individual responsibility required.
CURRENT ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Monitors network, server, VM resources and router
- Configures new PC’s, laptops, tablets and phone configuration, services and upgrades
- Monitors company technology hardware including scanners, printers and print server
- Monitors network security including antivirus, malware issues through Trendmicro
- Troubleshoots all IT related issues including necessary travel to locations for support
- Responds to questions and requests for assistance from employees
- Repairs PC’s, laptops, power supplies, SSDs and system restores
- Monitors backup functions and verifies data integrity
- Manages active directory, new user setups and user deletions
- Coordinates company Email administration with MS Exchange and MS Outlook and MS Office 365 applications including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Coordinates database management including backup, restoration and compact functions through company’s industry specific applications (Embarcadero, SQL Server and Quickbase)
- Operates OnBase folder structure, command batch configuration and command
- Designs, administers and produces Crystal reports
FUTURE ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements Helpdesk software and develops OnBase workflow
- Oversees Truckast/CA mobile sales implementation
- Implements and coordinates VOIP
- Develops reliable and secure remote login structure
- Designs employee training plan for basic computer skills
- Initiates network mapping including inventory of all critical equipment and details of all vendors at company locations
- Implements current relevant social media applications
- Develops and monitors secondary data center
- Implements plant laser printer resources
- Researches and implements remote batch setups
- Administers company cell phone plan to include hardware and service vendors
- Monitors company mobile devices utilizing IOS, Android, trackits and DriveCams
- Researches and plans new technologies including Cloud services, Blockchain, IoT and data analytics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High levels of trust, ability to work independently with multiple priorities and projects
- High level of intellect and ability to learn new information and trends
- Versatility and ethical conduct essential personal qualities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree from an accredited institution at a minimum required.
- Three years IT experience preferred in a manufacturing environment; or
- Equivalent combination of education and job-related experience.
PHYSICAL CONDITIONS/WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- While performing the duties of this job, the job incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; talk or hear.
- The position will also require the incumbent to travel and/or circulate in both office and production locations.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of major duties and responsibilities performed by the incumbent in the position, who may be required to perform other company, job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this job description.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com